Foundation of Leadership Excellence Self-Study Program
“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.”
– John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Are you facing an opportunity where you could step into a leadership or coaching role, but you’re not quite sure if you can or should?
Are you already a leader, but you’re struggling with the best way to motivate and inspire others to rise above the status quo?
It would be a mistake to turn down opportunities to lead, teach or coach others because of preconceived notions about yourself. You have a gift, and only by unlocking your full potential can you share that gift with others.
At IPL we believe you can choose to become whoever you want to be – including a leader of excellence.
Through our years training, coaching and teaching leaders we’ve identified four pillars that are necessary to creating a foundation of leadership excellence. So we’ve created this self-study program that is easily accessible to everyone interested in leadership excellence that you can do at your convenience from the comfort of your own home or office.
Each of these pillars is taught in a standalone module, or by combining all four you give yourself a well-rounded foundation.
Growing Deliberately Skills
This module addresses changing long-standing patterns, which is no easy task. Understand what it takes to grow, learn and change deliberately by…
- Delving deeply into what makes you and other people tick
- Setting SMART goals that are clear and reachable
- Navigating the frustrating stages of learning
- Stepping out of your comfort zone
- Staying motivated by tapping into six sources of influence
Life in Balance Skills
This module unlocks the mystery of a balanced life through centering practices, mindfulness and greater awareness by…
- Functioning at your peak performance
- Embracing your present experience without judgment
- Letting go of past hurts while keeping the lessons learned
- Treating yourself with the kindness and patience
- Nourishing healthy relationships
- Envisioning your future and how to get there
- Living with meaning, purpose and spirituality
- Modeling this curriculum for others
Communication & NLP Skills
In this module get your hands on the most powerful communication toolkit available – Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). A powerful tool to create real and lasting change in your emotional, mental and physical wellbeing by…
- Learning 20+ basic, yet powerful NLP skills
- Developing skills to change, adopt or eliminate behaviors
- Communicating in a way that improves every relationship in your life
- Gaining coaching skills that utilize with your unique personality
Life Coaching Skills
In this module you will learn how to coach yourself and others by gaining a thorough grasp of what life coaching is by…
- Managing client or team relationships
- Creating a dynamic coaching presence
- Designing your style of coaching conversation
- Learning the power of questioning and accepting beliefs
- Becoming skillful at effective planning and goal setting
- Keeping yourself and others motivated
- Marketing yourself to naturally attract clients
- Determining which level of coaching certification you need
Are you ready to lay the foundation to excellence?
Each of our four modules comes with the following:
- Slide presentation that motivates you to dive in by introducing you to key learning from the module.
- In-depth audio training along with a transcript if you prefer to read along.
- Thought-provoking exercises to help you put into practice what you’re learning and instantly benefit from the material.
- Access to our Private Coaching Group that interacts via Facebook, where you can meet your fellow students, share and discuss ideas, and ask questions of your coaches.
Working through this material will change your life and lay the groundwork should you choose to continue your learning at one of our in-person trainings. The skills you learn will enhance your professional and personal life in ways you can’t begin to comprehend.
“Do not wait:
the time will never be ‘just right’.
Start where you stand…”
― Napoleon Hill